This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Pancake Sunday and grey Monday...

Juz druga niedziele pod rzad probuje przygotowac pyszne nalesniki w amerykanskim stylu. Maja byc male, puszyste i bardzo smaczne. w zeszla niedziele ciasto, ktore wyrobilam (wedlug przepisu na stronie Marthy Stewart), mialo zbyt rzadka konsystencje i w rezultacie nalesniki przypominaly francuskie crêpes (od ktorych jestem specjalistka) a nie amerykanskie pancakes. Jednym slowem, nie bylo nawet co pokazywac i czym sie chwalic. Wczorajsze nalesniki natomiast, wymagaja jeszcze udoskonalenia, ale juz jestesmy na dobrym tropie. Oto efekt koncowy wczorajszej proby:

Yesterday was the second Sunday in a row when I tried to prepare delicious American pancakes. They should be small, fluffy and very tasty. On the first Sunday, the consistency of the dough I made (recipe taken from Martha Stewart's website), was too liquid and the pancake resembled more French crêpes (in which I am an expert) rather than American pancakes. In short, it was not even worth showing here. Yesterday’s pancake still require some improvements, but we are on the right track. Here is the final result of yesterday's attempt:

Przepis/Recipe tu/here


Jesli chodzi o dzis, czyli poniedzialek, to tu wielka niespodzianka: dzis po raz pierwszy od konca maja, zaczelo padac i niebo bylo prawdziwie szare. Co prawda tylko przez 2-3 godziny, bo teraz znow swieci slonce, jest goraco i duszno, ale sam fakt, ze przez krotka chwile poczulam sie bardziej jesiennie jest wart odnotowania:

As for today (Monday), big surprise here: the first time today since the end of May, it started raining and the sky was really grey. Well, it’s true, it lasted only for 2-3 hours, because now the sun is shining again, it is hot and stuffy, but the fact that I felt like the fall is finally coming is worth noticing:




A tu Artù nadal zmeczony po wczorajszych szalenstwach nad morzem:

And here Artù, still worn out after yesterday's crazy day at the sea:



A teraz mala inspiracja na jesienne wieczory i romantyczne kolacje:

And here is a littl inspiration for fall evenings and romantic dinners:


(zdjecie/picture stad/here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena