This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My summer.

To bylo naprawde dlugie i wspaniale lato. Najpierw moje wakacje w Polsce. Bardzo duzo sie dzialo, przygotowania do slubu, szukanie sukni dla Mamy, garnituru dla Taty, dodatkow (buty, torebka, szal) dla mnie, szalona noc z A., masaz i peeling w spa, fryzjer, usuwanie zeba (tak, pozbylam sie pierwszej "osemki"), spotkania na kawie w Coffee Heaven itd itp. Jak zwykle nie chcialam wracac.

This was a long, wonderful summer. First, I went to Poland for my 2-week holidays. It was all very intense and passed so quickly: preparations for my brother's wedding ceremony, looking for a gown for my Mum, a suit for my Dad and all the accessories for me (shoes, bag and a shawl), a crazy girls-night-out with A., masage and peeling in a spa beauty salon, hairdresser, taking out a tooth (yes, I got rid off the useless "8th" tooth), coffees at Coffee Heaven with friends, etc. As always, I didn't feel like coming back.

Potem sierpien i nasz w ostatniej chwili zaplanowany "wypad" do Stanow. W ciagu dwoch tygodni udalo nam sie zwiedzic Nowy Jork, Chicago i Wisconsin. Na liscie byl tez Boston, ale z powodu huraganu musielismy skrocic nasz wyjazd o 2 dni. To nic. Bylo magicznie, kolorowo, bezpretensjonalnie, b.amerykansko i tak jak w filmach... Szkoda slow, popatrzcie sami:

Then, there was August and our last-minute planned holidays in the US. In two weeks we managed to visit New York, Chicago and Wisconsin. There was also Boston on our to-do list but beacuse of the predicted hurricane Irene, we had to leave 2 days earlier which I don't regret. All in all, it was fabulous, colorful, unpretentious and very American, just like in movies. I'm lacking words, please see for yourselves:


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena