This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, March 27, 2009

C'est moi!

To start this weekend I'm posting this incredible advert for Miss Dior perfume. Isn't it adorable.? This is how I imagine Miss Independent in the Jo version. She's happy, free and carefree. And she loves sweets, pink and Paris. Me too.



This weekend I may want to visit some monuments. There are some here which I haven't been able to see not because I'm not interested but because they're always closed (don't ask me for the reason!). This weekend though an important Italian Association FAI (Fondo Ambiente Italiano) decided to open some of the most beautiful and important monuments to the public. This event takes place every year and both tourists and Italians hava a unique chance to see these amazing places with their own eyes and without having to buy a photo album.

Look at this Roman Gymnasium (I'm going on foot if the weather is nice since it is only 20 mins walk from my app) :



Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena