This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Etna!

I'm a big fan of skiing. I have started to practise this sport when I was like 4 or 5 years old. Then kept on going on my winter holidays every year, first with my parents, then with my friends and bfs. It may seem amazing but none of my previous bfs knew how to ski and they never really wanted to learn.. Horrible, since my love for skiing was too big to quit it and we usually spend the winter holidays separately... Then I came here and it really seemed that I closed this chapter of my life definitely. Everyone was saying: "Yeah, you can ski on Etna but since you surely are a good skier, you are just going to regret going there... no good conditions, nothing to compare with the Italian Alps". And so I believed... I believed all those people who never ever tried skiing in their lives and who never went to Etna in winter. But this year, I said to my bf (who has never skiied in his life before): "Oh, come on! Let's see what Etna looks like in winter". And we went. The weather was great, there was lots of snow, not many people and the ski lift was really modern. We rented the skis and my bf fell in love : ) It was 2 weeks ago. Yesterday we came back. Just look at these pics...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena