This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Friday, March 6, 2009

A dream


One of these nights I had a wonderful dream... It was about a dog. I never really said that before but I always wanted to have a dog. First, my parents claimed that I was too busy with school and after-school activities (music, language classes, sport, etc.). then I started my studies + some part time tutoring and so I was never at home. Now, even though I have a terrace and I still love dogs, I can't let this poor creature stay alone 8 hours a day without any company... So now I'm waiting to have a big house with a garden where I could have at least 2 dogs so that they play with each other when I'm away.. : ) Anyways, I had this strange dream about a Dalmatian... I never really considered to have this dog. Someone even once told me that they are not very affectionate and aren't good with children. In that dream I was going by car with my bf somewhere and by chance we were passing the dog pound.. My bf proposed to me taking a look but I didn't want to go in beacuse I know I would suffer a lot even looking at them and not being able to take some of them home. So I just said: "Just move on". But out of the blue, there is this 3 month old Dalmatian running towards our car, wagging its tail cheerfully : ) And to my great surprise my bf opens the car door and the dog jumps in! : ))) It was his present for me... without any occasion whatsoever! I was sooo happy in this dream! I wish it was true. Well, maybe one day?

Have a nice weekend, everyone! I hope to go skiing on the Mt Etna on Sunday!! : )) Yupppiii!!!! : ) By the way, does anyone even read it? Jo.


The pic is by Tim Platt taken from the Getty Images website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena