This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let the Spring begin! : )

Today sth about fashion. I want to do some Spring shopping, have found so many wonderful things on the Net. Strangely enough, they're not only pink.... at least not all of them! They're turquoise and blue! I think these colours triumph this spring! A change has come?

1) This lovely baby doll dress (Fredflare, $19,99)...



2) ... that goes well with these cute shoes (Salvatore Ferragamo, $ 690,00, LuxLux)..





3) ... and this sweet bracelet (Vivienne Westwood, €140, LuxLux)

4) This nice skirt (Caterina, €120, LuxLux)


5) This bag (Tod's, $1765, LuxLux)

6) But sth pink is here as well. This BGN dress-coat, 60's style (€400, LuxLux)


7) This brooch by Liu Jo (€ 29,00, Style.it)


8) This Spring dress by Jenny Packham (no idea waht the price is, better not ask; style.it)



9) No one said that Spring means only sun and warmth! Be ready for the romantic Spring showers with these Wellingtons! (€ 100,00 by Aigle; style.it)


10) I've already bought a very similar pair by Tezeniz. Have you? (€9.90; style.it)

1 comment:

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena