This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Work = ...Work?

How was my weekend? Well, here's the list of things I did:
  • having classes on Saturday morning
  • washing clothes
  • doing some shopping at Carrefour
  • buying a present for my Friend who loves animals and in particular cats and dogs very much:
  • cleaning the appartment
  • ironing
  • correcting students' homework
  • meeting our friends for a dinner in Blu restaurant (the food wasn't as good as I expected but the good company was the most important that evening)
  • having latte caffé in my favourite local bar with my bf on Sunday morning
  • making a decision about what to do with the hole in the main entrance to our building which "appeared" just under the mail boxes (some of the floor tiles got broken and so there's this hole getting bigger and bigger everyday) which becomes a real problem especially for the postman. We decided having talked to an engineer and ask them about the cost of the reparation.
  • having delicious lunch (both on Saturday and Sunday) at my bf's parents.
  • studying Modulo 10, 11 and 12
  • watching Ferzan Ozpetek's old film (2001) "Le fate ignoranti"


  • It was good. Not perfectly good or fabulous but good. He's one of my favourite film directors ever. Has this unique capacity to see through people's eyes and paint people's souls without exaggerating.

This week is really pleasant for me... The students are on their Spring Break (yes, they have one week free which means they travel and visit countries in the whole Europe), so the school is all mine (until Tuesday at least). It's calm and silent. I need it in this period more than ever. I bring my books, my "modules" to school and I study. I wish it was April 18 today... After the exams. I could finally think about taking up step or aqua fitness classes again... Grrrr...

The good news is that just after that (2 weeks approximately) I'm going to Milan again! And funny to say but it turns out that I do my shopping only when I'm away, therefore Milano rulezzzz! : )

Ok, going back to Modulo 11. Speak soon. Jo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena