This is what I would like to be. This is what I believe I can become. Maybe it's a little more difficult since I live in a small town in Sicily. On this blog I want to describe how my life here gradually changes and evolves. Describe my little successes and failures. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wiosna!!! : )

That's the Polish word for "spring" : ) I'm soo elated the Spring has finally come! : ) Strangely enough, it doesn't look like Spring at all today. It's only 13 degrees here (last week the temperature reached even 20 degrees) and there isn't much sun.. Anyways, I'm happy. And here's one of the most sunny and spring-like images I have ever seen. That's the scrap of Anna Maria with Anna Maria in it. Anna Maria is one of my dearest friends from the secondary school. She's extremely talented and I've always believed she'll succeed. Here's a piece of her work but if you'd like to see more, visit: http://www.princi-made.blogspot.com/.


Happy Spring, everyone!!! : )



Image taken from flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Páginas vistas en total

Páginas

Datos personales

My photo
Difficult to describe me really. Definitely I am very complicated and ambitious... an aesthete.. sometimes a complainer. Neverhteless I would like to become Miss Independent. But no big words like sacrifice, dedication, devotion, etc... After all, I am a normal working girl who likes to go out, do shopping and having fun with her friends.

Search

© Miss Independent in Sicily, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena